We look forward to seeing you.
UPDATE: All Heartland lobbies are open for limited services with in-person appointments. Our teams have been working hard to make sure you and our employees are safe should you need to schedule an in-person visit. While it will be a different atmosphere, you can rest assured knowing you’ll get the same great service in a safe and clean environment.
Here’s what you can expect:
Routine transactions, most loan closings, and replacement debit cards will continue to be processed in our drive-ups.
We’ll be wearing masks.
To limit the spread of germs, all Heartland representatives will be wearing masks and we kindly ask that you do the same.
We’ll be practicing social distancing.
We care about the health and safety of all our members and employees, so we’ll stay 6 feet apart whenever possible.
Our lobbies will be a “no-handshake” zone.
While we won’t be shaking hands, we’ll still be sure to meet you with a hearty welcome.
Our lobbies will be safe and clean.
Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby and our staff will be cleaning frequently throughout the day. We’ll also have safety glass in offices and at all teller windows.
Restrooms are available for emergency use only.
We ask that you only use our restrooms if you have to. Please refrain from using water fountains.
What transactions are available in-branch by appointment?
- New safe deposit box or to enter an existing box
- Buy and/or sell foreign currency
- Domestic wire transfer notice and agreement
- International wire transfer request
- Financial coaching (only if Zoom is not an option for the member)
- Notary services
- Affidavit of Forgery (this form must be notarized and requires 5 signatures from the member)
- Loan closings (only when eSign is not available)
- Credit card
- 2nd mortgage/HELOC
- New business accounts (non-member. eSign is available for current members)
- New IRA/HSAs (non-member. eSign is available for current members)
- Membership and sub accounts (when member is not able to use our website)
Remember, most of our products and services are just a click away!
We’re here for all of your financial needs and we’ll be available for in-person appointments should you need it, but you can manage much of your finances without leaving your house!
Make loan payments, transfer funds, check balances, and more all with your phone or computer. You can even deposit checks anytime using our mobile app! Our drive-ups are also still available for routine transactions and other services.
We encourage you to watch our website, social media, and your email for specifics as we get closer to July 6. If you need to reach us for any reason or have questions, call 800.362.3944 or email us at eBranch@heartlandcu.org. To schedule an appointment, call or visit www.heartlandcu.org/schedule.