Who Can Join?
Anyone living, working or owning property in these counties:
Dane, Grant, Iowa, Crawford, Lafayette, Sauk, Richland, Dodge, Green, Rock, Jefferson, Columbia or Vernon County
Allamakee, Clayton, Dubuque, Winneshiek, Chickasaw, Bremer, Fayette, Buchanan, Delaware, Jackson or Jones County
Boone, Jo Daviess, Stephenson or Winnebago County
- Credit Union Executives Society (CUES)
- Esterline Avista,
- Lands’ End
- Peoples Community Oil Co-op
- New Horizons Supply Co-op of Fennimore
- Dodgeville Agri-Service of Dodgeville,
- Agri-Tech FS with offices located in Dane, Iowa and Grant counties, Wisconsin
Employees, retirees and shareholders of:
- Alliant Energy Corporation and its subsidiaries
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) – 6th District
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) – 965
- Employees and directors of independent and cooperative telephone companies and members of the Communication Workers of America (a labor union) who reside or are employed in the State of Wisconsin.
Employees and members of CSA producers who are members of the FairShare CSA Coalition.
Members of Landmark Services Cooperative.
Member and associate members of the Wisconsin Electric Cooperative Association (WECA) and the employees and patrons of both the WECA and its members and associate member cooperatives and companies located in the State of Wisconsin.
A public depositor*, any employee of the Credit Union, and any member of the immediate family** of any other eligible person may become a member of the Credit Union. Any organization or association may become a member of the Credit Union if a majority of the directors, owners, or members thereof are eligible for the membership in the Credit Union. In addition, any organization or association that has a business location within any geographical location set forth above is eligible for the membership in the Credit Union. Furthermore, any trust may become a member of the Credit Union if the majority of the persons who are settlor(s), trustee(s) and beneficiary(ies) are eligible for membership in the Credit Union.
*”Public Depositor” has the meaning given to it in Section 34.01(4), Wis. Stats.
**Members of the immediate family includes, but is not limited to: The Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Spouse, Children, Aunt, Uncle, Grandparents, Grandchildren, Niece, Nephew, and all step-relative and in-laws of the aforementioned.Join Now
Earn Double Points
Use your Heartland credit card to pay at restaurants and bars in June to earn double points.**Learn More