At HCU, we work hard, but also have a lot of fun volunteering and helping the communities we serve prosper.
YOU will make an impact if you join our team.
Loan Service Representative
Main Office • Madison (Full-time)
Heartland Credit Union is looking for a result-driven individual with consumer lending experience who would actively and consistently seek qualified opportunities to increase loan volume and residual product.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services available
- Understanding of lending policies, procedures and compliance and ability to adhere
- Demonstrated understanding of credit bureau reports and scores and how to generate sales from them to improve the member’s financial situation
- Proficiency in credit union technology available to membership and employees
- Ability to present appropriate solutions to enhance member relationships through strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress environment and maintain self-control
- Ability to work non-traditional hours
Member Service Representative
Main Office • Madison (Full-time) | Verona (Full-time)
Are you looking for more than a job? Something where you can really make a difference? Would you like to be in control of your own success and career growth? This position offers a straight forward path for development through our Member Service Representative process. With this process we offer you the sales, service, and skills training to move through our phases which will have you learning how to process teller transactions, open new accounts, assist members with their loan signings and more. This is not a one size fits all process. Applicants who are ambitious, motivated to impact members’ lives and driven to achieve goals are encouraged to apply.
Main Office • Madison
Heartland Credit Union is seeking an experienced processor to join our Central Lending Team at our main office in Madison. This candidate will provide support to our Loan Sales Representatives by assisting with the processing of new loans, maintaining of files, and by providing excellent member service to current and new members.
Attention to detail, organization and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment are a must. Experience processing consumer loans and a college degree preferred. Financial experience, understanding of lending policies, procedures and compliance and ability to adhere is required.Apply Now