Reloadable Debit & Gift Cards
Heartland’s reloadable-prepaid Visa debit card is perfect for parents of students, travelers and more.
- You pay as you go — no overdraft fees or long-term commitments
- It’s safer than cash — your money is safe even if your personalized card is lost or stolen
- It’s reloadable! Stop by any Heartland office or reload your card(s) from the convenience of home safely and securely at CU Money.
Other features include:
- Heartland’s reloadable-prepaid Visa debit is accepted at over 20 million Visa locations around the world.
- It can be used at ATMs to withdraw cash.
- Cards are sent to you directly at home with your name embossed on the card.
- You can receive transaction information, change PINs, check balances and fund the card securely at CU Money.
Visa Gift Cards
Visa Gift Cards are prepaid cards loaded with a set amount of funds that can be used for multiple purchases for as long as value remains on the card. You can not reload funds onto our VISA Gift Card. VISA Gift Cards are restricted to use in the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia.