Fees & Information
Fee and other important information regarding Heartland’s reloadable VISA Debit Card.
- ATM fee of 1.50 deducted from balance for each ATM withdrawal
- Maintenance fee of 1.75 deducted from balance each month and will occur until card expiration or when the available balance is zero.
- Funding Fee of $.50 each time funds are added to card, $.50 will be deducted from balance.
- If you fail to use card for ninety (90) consecutive days, card will be assessed a monthly fee of $3. Beginning in fourth (4th) month, fee will occur monthly until activity resumes on the account, including funding or card expiration.
- If transaction is declined, either at an ATM or a merchant, a $.50 fee will be deducted from balance.
- Closed, Lost or Stolen Card Replacement fee: To close or replace a lost or stolen card, $5 will be deducted from balance. A $35 fee will be deducted for next day delivery of a replacement card.
- A $15 fee will be deducted from balance if you request to close and remove all funds from card.
- A $3.50 reissue fee will be deducted from your balance to issue a new card upon card expiration. A new card will be issued provided the previously issued card did not have a negative balance and was not reported as closed or stolen.
- Your card will be assessed a $.50 fee per telephone call to that automated voice response system after 4 calls per month. Your card will be assessed a $5 fee per telephone call to live customer service after 2 free calls per month.
- A $.50 fee will deducted from balance for each overdraft.