To access or setup It’sMe247, our online banking service, login to online banking via the “Login” button at the top of the website. Please note: online banking is not supported on Internet Explorer.
Heartland’s Desktop Online Banking offers these features:
- Account summary
- Member notification system
- Secure member messaging
- Account history
- Electronic statements and tax documents
- Electronic check image retrieval
- User-defined and printer friendly reporting
- Download to popular financial software
- Balance and past due alerts
- Account transfer
- Automatic scheduled transfers
- Bill payment
I would like to sign up for online banking. How do I do that?
To setup It’sMe247, our online banking service, click the “First-time user” link within the “Login” button.
You will be prompted to change your password. You will then be required to create 3 security questions and answers. This is an extra layer of protection to protect your information.