Heartland’s Mobile app for Android or iPhone.
NEW – now you can use biometrics to login to mobile banking on your Heartland app. Update our app on your mobile device to make sure you’re using the latest version, then click the “more” tab and “Settings & Info.”
Search “Heartland Credit Union” on Google Play or iTunes app stores or use the links below.
As you can see, 24/7 service is a snap! You can:
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards
- View funds on hold for savings and checking
- View pending authorizations for credit cards
- Mobile check deposit
- Apply for loans
- View pending ACH transactions
- View secure message center messages
- Perform instant transfers between accounts
Some other important info you should know the first time you access your accounts with your mobile device:
Members desiring to use mobile web or desktop banking must first accept the user agreement before you can login to desktop or mobile banking. You can do this on either platform — desktop or mobile device.
Give it a try and contact us with any questions.