Heartland’s Mobile app for Android or iPhone.
NOTE: Our new mobile app with mobile check deposit will be available for download September 27. No new mobile check deposit applications will be approved between September 20 – 27. All current mobile check deposit users will have to re-enroll in mobile check deposit with the new tool.
See our FAQ page for more info.
Search “Heartland Credit Union” on Google Play or iTunes app stores or use the links below.
As you can see, 24/7 service is a snap! You can:
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards
- View funds on hold for savings and checking
- View pending authorizations for credit cards
- Mobile check deposit
- Apply for loans
- View pending ACH transactions
- View secure message center messages
- Perform instant transfers between accounts
Some other important info you should know the first time you access your accounts with your mobile device:
Members desiring to use mobile web or desktop banking must first accept the user agreement before you can login to desktop or mobile banking. You can do this on either platform — desktop or mobile device.
Give it a try and contact us with any questions.