How do I sign up for eStatements?
- Log into online banking and look for the “My Documents” tab in the upper menu.
- Click and follow the instructions for signing up
Do I need any special software?
- Yes, you need Acrobat Reader only to print and save. Download it for FREE.
I would like to sign up for online banking. How do I do that?
To setup It’sMe247, our online banking service, log into online banking via our homepage.
You will need:
- *Your member number as your user name; and
- *The first 4 digits of your SSN/EIN AND the first two letters of your LAST NAME/BUSINESS NAME
You will be prompted to change your password. You will then be required to create 3 security questions and answers. This is an extra layer of protection to protect your information.
How will I know my eStatement is ready?
You’ll receive an email from Heartland telling you your e-statement is ready for viewing. It’s IMPORTANT that you keep your email address current. You can update your information (including email address) in home banking. Go to: “Info Center” to “My Preferences” to “Personal Information” and update your contact info appropriately.
What if I want to go back to paper statements?
If you do want to return to paper statements, simply log into home banking, click on the “Info Center” tab and opt out of eStatements. Again, depending upon the time of month you do this, you may receive one more eStatement.
What if I want to see an old eStatement?
You should be able to see any or all of your past eStatements.
How do I add Heartland as a Safe Sender so HCU’s email is not considered ‘spam?’
You can add either the sender’s e-mail address or their domain name to the Safe Senders List.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.