For Heartland members only — Basic Estate Planning services
Low-cost Basic Estate Planning services, which allow members to meet with attorneys and have basic estate planning documents prepared at a flat fee, are available to you as a benefit of membership in Heartland Credit Union.
For spouses and domestic partners, the services included in the Basic Estate Planning assume the couple shares a common estate plan. Services are also available for unmarried or unpartnered individuals, or spouses or domestic partners who have separate estate plans. The documents that are included in the basic plan are:
- Last Will and Testament (which may include testamentary trust provisions)
- Personality List (list of assets subject to estate plan)
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- HIPAA Authorization
- Review Asset Titling and Beneficiary Designations and assist with any revisions necessary to fulfill estate planning objectives
The Basic Estate Planning service described above is designed for the majority of members, whose estate planning needs can be addressed in a single appointment. However, if you have more complex estate planning needs, the attorneys are available to work with you and provide additional documents, including:
- Revocable trust
- Marital Property Agreement (estate planning purposes only)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- These documents are available at an additional flat fee.
Contact Gregg Auby to schedule an appointment and more information.
100 Wilburn Road, Suite 202
P.O. Box 590
Sun Prairie WI 53590-0590
By appointment only.
Gregg is available for appointments at any Madison, DeForest or Verona Heartland offices.
Attorneys participating in the Basic Estate Planning service are not employees or agents of Heartland Credit Union or any of its affiliates. Heartland Credit Union does not provide legal or tax services, and is not responsible for the services provided by the attorneys, who provide the Basic Estate Planning service to you at your direction.
Earn Double Points
Use your Heartland credit card to pay at restaurants and bars in June to earn double points.**Learn More