Skip to main content
We are having issues with our phones. Please email us at email@example.com while we troubleshoot the issue. Thanks for your patience!
eAlerts allow you to request electronic alerts when your account balances get to a certain level, when ACH items are posted, when loan payments are coming due or when an eAlert is generated. With eAlerts, you can:
- Be alerted when you have enough money in your savings account to buy a CD
- Know when your checking account is getting low so you can make a transfer from savings
- Know when your paycheck comes in
- Be told when deductions are made from your account via ACH
- Be reminded a week before your loan payment comes due so you can transfer funds or mail in a check
- Receive notices from Heartland in an electronic format so you can get information faster than regular mail
Are you ready to change?
Join now to start feeling the difference.
Leave this Website?
You are leaving the Heartland Credit Union website. The website you are linking to is not operated by Heartland Credit Union. We are not responsible for any content or information posted to this external website. Heartland Credit Union is not responsible for, nor do we represent you or the external website if you enter into any agreements.
Privacy and security policies may differ between our website and this external site.
Online Banking Secure Login
If you have not set up your username, please enter your account number.