Heartland Credit Union has partnered with Newtek, Your Business Solutions Company to provide you with comprehensive technology solutions.
For many businesses and organizations, a web site serves a critical role, whether that’s to communicate important information about the organization or to sell products over the internet.
As such, the website itself is only as effective as the hosting service it’s utilizing. Hosting is what keeps the site online and performing. It’s the computing power behind the scenes, it’s the mechanism that ensures your website is available to the public. Newtek provides high-performance hosting solutions that are also priced right for the small-business budget.
Managed IT Solutions
Newek specializes in helping organizations of all sizes address their critical IT infrastructure needs. This includes small-businesses facing tight budgetary restraints with growing systems demands.
Newtek provides a number of substantial benefits:
- Upgrades to Security – The Newtek Cloud provides advanced security benefits to its clients.
- Military-grade, Tier-4 Data Center with around the clock security.
- SSAE 16 (SOC 1) audited, providing assurances that comprehensive reviews and tests of Newtek’s infrastructure have been performed.
- Advanced network security and redundancy to protect and ensure services remain connected.
- Significant Costs Savings – By moving to the Newtek Cloud, your organization immediately avoids making costly investments in computing infrastructure, such as business-class servers and networking equipment. Hosting your systems with Newtek turns your high-dollar capital investments from technology hardware into a low-cost monthly operating expense. Newtek clients typically see an overall savings of 60% or more by moving to the cloud.
- Managed Services – Newtek differentiates itself from other cloud providers by offering high-touch managed solutions. If your organization has limited IT staff or resources, Newtek fulfills as critical piece of the puzzle by acting as an extension to your IT team. This includes around-the-clock monitoring, quick reaction times to issues, and hands on systems management.
Upgrading your I.T. systems can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t need to be. Speak to a Newtek Managed Technology specialist to learn how we can help. Consultations are always free.
Request a FREE assessment
Please fill out the form below and a Heartland representative will contact you.