NOTE: Go here for more info on the SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Can a Loan Help Your Business?
Looking for cash for your small business? Before talking to a lender, here are some questions to get you started:
- Do you need money to start or expand your business or as a cushion against risk?
- How urgently do you need money? (It’s easier to look ahead – and better for your business — than to find money under pressure)
- How great are your risks?
- What will you use the money for?
- How strong is your management team?
- How does your need for financing fit your business plan? (If you don’t have one, it’s a good idea to get writing!)
What We’ll Need
- A Personal and/or business financial statement that’s complete, signed and dated
- Complete personal and/or business tax returns for the last three years.
- 12 months income and expense projection/profit and loss/cash flow.
- Business plan
- Accountant’s name and phone number
- Business insurance agent and phone number
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws (if applicable)
- Articles of Organization or Operating Agreement – LLC, Corp or Partnership (if applicable)
Please contact Our Lenders for more information.