Heartland's Mobile app for Android, iPhone and Kindle. Search "Heartland Credit Union" on Google Play, iTunes or Amazon's app stores.
Or scan this QR Code with your mobile device and you'll be directed
to the appropriate app store (Android and Apple only).
- View account balances and details for savings, checking, certificates, loans, and credit cards
- View funds on hold for savings and checking
- View pending authorizations for credit cards
- View pending ACH transactions
- View secure message center messages
- Perform instant transfers between accounts (as allowed in our desktop version of online banking.)
Some other important info you should know the first time you access your accounts with your mobile device:
Online banking will present you with a new User Agreement that encompasses using online banking through mobile devices. Members desiring to use mobile web banking must first login to desktop online banking and accept the agreement before you can login to mobile banking.
Give it a try and contact us with any questions.
You can also use the new Heartland Mobile App to search for a CO-OP Shared Service Center or No-Surcharge ATM. Look under "Shared Networks" in the mobile app menu. You can also download the individual apps for the shared branch network and the no surcharge ATM network. The shortcuts are below.
|Download the Shared-Service Center App
||Download the "No Surcharge ATM" App