Did you know you can pay your bills online through Online Banking?
Simplify Your Life
Looking for an easy way to simplify your life? CU*EasyPay! Bill Payment and Bill Presentment can help you do just that. With CU*EasyPay!, you can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your credit union checking account via online banking.
There is no additional sign on procedure or password to remember - just click Pay Bills while in online banking. CU*EasyPay! is fast, secure, convenient...and easy!
Pay any bill online . . . including your house payment, your credit card company - even your babysitter - at any time, from anywhere.
Receive your bills electronically . . . Sears, Visa, MasterCard, and Verizon are just a few of the companies from which you can choose to receive e-bills. And the list is growing every day. (Follow the instructions under the "Sign Up to Receive E-Bills" link on the CU*EasyPay! screen to begin receiving e-bills.)
Watch the demos:
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone - from babysitters to birthdays
- Set up recurring payments - like mortgage and car payments or insurance premiums
- Schedule payments at your convenience - processing will not begin until the date you assign
- Pay bills quickly - schedule a same- or next-day payment (for selected billers)
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time - stop wondering if your payment was received
- Download transaction data into personal financial software such as Quicken or Microsoft Money
- "Pay Today" -- a new feature that's really for "emergency" use only -- when you absolutely need to make a payment ASAP. You only want to use Pay Today when necessary because there is a fee of $9.95 per bill paid. The fee is disclosed clearly and twice so make sure you're using the correct online bill pay feature.
How to Enroll
To enroll, simply log in to online banking as usual and click the Pay Bills link from the main menu. Step-by-step point and click instructions will guide you through enrollment and setup. After allowing for processing (approximately 24-48 hours), you'll be ready to go. Just come back to online banking and click the Pay Bills link again!
Note: There's no monthly fee for online bill payer UNLESS you do not use it. If you don't use online bill payer at least once per month you'll receive a fee of $4.95. First 10 bills paid per month are always free. More than 10 per month are $.45 ea.
How to un-enroll in Bill Pay: You must contact Heartland to un-enroll in Bill Pay. 1.800.362.3944
Be sure to review our Master Account Disclosure for more details.